Friday, August 24, 2012

Face Tip Friday Post #1

(I know this isn't a refashion for the runway...but you want a clear face while on the runway. Right? I'll post a Face tip every Friday! Make up tips will be included.)

Nutmeg & Honey Facial

This recipe is known to clear skin. It is to be used twice a week. Results will be noticed within a few weeks of use.

Recipe:

2 Tablespoons of honey
2 Tablespoons of nutmeg
2 TEASPOONS of milk

Directions:

Mix them all together and put on your face - avoiding eyes. It tastes pretty good so don't worry about putting it too close to your mouth ;)
Leave on for 10-15 minutes, or longer if you really want - just be careful. Then rinse off and repeat later in the week. Only twice a week to prevent any issues. This isn't a sticky mask like you'd expect.

This face mask is soothing and your face will feel great afterwards. I totally recommend this mask! I saw results after just the first use.

I had extra left over after I had put it on so I put it in a Tupperware and slapped on a lid. I will use it when I do the mask for the second time of the week. If you don't want to save it, just halve the recipe.

Okay, so try it out and let me know if it worked for you. Leave a comment. I love reading them! <3

~ Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment